Extremely rare kit form with the insignia of a Lieutenant of the red army in summer-autumn 1941 – 1942.
1. The tunic of a Lieutenant of the red army arr. field of cloth of 1941 with field guns, arr. 1941 and field tops. Field tabs set original.
2. Cap officer woolen field cat. # 1941 with a small star. Stamp factory Red Warrior 1941.
3. The coat is double-breasted canvas coat type B (without hood, with slots and a strap on the back) arr. by 1930, with field guns, and the tops of the Lieutenant of the red army arr. 1941. Buttonholes and field button set original. Very rare item of office equipment of the red Army pre-war and the initial wartime.
4. The belt with the belt of the commander of the red army arr., 1935.
5. Holster for TT pistol. Stamped 1941.
6. Commander's field bag. with 1935 liner. Stamp 1937.
7. Binoculars artillery of the red army АУ8х40. The mark of 1937. One eyepiece slightly turbid. Rare.
8. The compass of RKKA wrist. The mark in 1941. The compass is in working condition.
9. Bag gas (without a mask) of the red army. Stamped 1941.
Very rare, beautiful and realistic set of field forms and equipment simple trench level Lieutenant platoon commander (for example: missile or artillery). The sale does not occur. Guarantee of authenticity on all items.
Thanks for your feedback!
Your feedback will be published after administrator check.
Be attended, we will not show the feedbacks, which:
Please note that by posting a feedback you take some responsibility to the readers.